Got a question? Use our comprehensive questions and answers section below to help you. If you are still struggling to find what you are looking for, please contact us.
- How do I see your prices?
- To view Novus Imports current prices, you must first register with us. Simply complete and submit the registration form. Once we have reviewed your information you will be emailed a username and password which can be entered into the ‘Trade Login’ box on the right hand side of every page.
- What happens when I log in?
Logging in will allow you to view product codes, prices, current stock levels, and will allow you to place an order with us, as well as checking your account history and check your Novus Points total.
- Does registering online mean I have a trade account?
Registering will give you access to the website but not a trade account. For enquiries about accounts please email email@example.com or call the office on 01952 270039 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm). All first orders are treated on a proforma invoice basis and payment must be made before despatch. An account on 30 day credit terms is available after the first order on request. A trade account application form will be required along with references. Contact the office for further information.
- What is the minimum order amount?
- We take orders of any size and are happy to drop ship single items to individual addresses on request.
- What are the delivery charges?
- Each order is treated individually according to size and location. Our office will contact you prior to order picking to confirm the delivery charge.
- How long before I get my delivery?
- We aim to dispatch within one working day of receiving the order. Although, I’m sure you can appreciate this will not always be possible. It is our policy to contact buyers as soon as a member of our office team has the order, to inform them of their delivery’s estimated time of dispatch.
- How do I pay for the order?
- You can pay for your order in various ways. You can call us and pay with your Debit or Credit card, you can make a BACS transfer (see below for Bank details) or you can send a cheque payable to CJY Global Ltd.
- Our bank details are as follows:
- Bank name: HSBC Bank
- Account Name: CJY Global Ltd
- Sort Code: 40-46-04
- Account Number: 01520075
- What if I recieve a damaged item?
Novus Imports will pack and send out your order from our warehouse in perfect condition. On receipt of your delivery, you must inspect your pallets or parcels for any damages whilst the driver is there and before you sign for the delivery. If there are damages then please sign for 'as damaged'. We are not able to make any claim or replace damaged items unless the items have been signed for as damaged with the driver. Please email all queries regarding damages including photographic evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Novus Imports tries to ensure outer cartons are in a good state when despatched but occassionally outer cartons may be mis-shapen or slightly soiled in transit. We hold no liability for this if it occurs.
- Will Novus send direct to my customer?
- We do offer a drop shipment service. Please contact the office for further information.